At the Upscale Weesale, we’re very picky about what we sell. Below are the items that we accept at our sale. Please be sure to read over our:
Our customers know they will find mall quality and boutique store brands at The Upscale WeeSale at great prices! This attracts more shoppers – and more shoppers mean more $$$’s for you!!
- We have a 20 item minimum (or $100.00 in merchandise); 350 item maximum;
Children’s Clothing & Shoes
Spring/Summer quality, fresh, clean clothes (no buttons missing, no stains, no holes, no out-of-date styles please.) If your child is in middle school, please don’t consign their baby clothes. A good rule of thumb is 5 years, max. Clothing is inspected VERY closely under very good lighting.
Infant & Children’s Clothing: Newborn thru 20
Due to the large number of infant clothes we receive, we must enforce 100 items total per gender from 0 – 12mo.
Multiple outfits can be grouped as one item as long as they are priced as a set with one price tag. Price low! New Mamas & Papas get lots of infant clothing due to baby showers and gifts, so you must price them competitively! Outfits with 2 or more pieces will be accepted as 1 item.
- Short-sleeved polos and khaki/navy shorts accepted year-round sizes 5 and up to accommodate school uniforms.
- Jeans of all sizes are accepted year round.
- Teen Clothing – Name brand clothing ONLY! No “mom clothes” please. Teens are very style conscious!
- Boutique Clothing – Boutique brands are hot at the WeeSale! We have a dedicated section for our boutique brands. See list above! This list is not all-inclusive, they change every day.
- Dance Attire
- Outerwear & Jackets – Lightweight Jackets year round, heavy coats Fall only.
- Halloween and Dress Up – Halloween is sold in the Fall and Dress Up clothes in Spring.
- Sports Equipment
- Shoes LIMIT 15 per gender per consignor. Tennis shoes must be in new condition.All shoes must be placed into plastic “ziploc type” bags or zip-tied if too large to fit in a clear bag.
- Socks – Unsold socks will not be sorted and returned to consignors and will be donated
- Boys and Girls Accessories – socks, hats, mittens, bows, etc.
Toys, Books, & Games
Infant Toys – “Tummy time” play gyms and mats, ride-on toys, activity tables, rattles, etc. Batteries must be included.
- Toys – should be in good working order with all pieces and batteries if needed. We will deduct a $5.00 fee if your item is returned to us due to missing parts. Habitual abusers will be banned from consigning.Trademarked stuffed animals that have a function or require batteries are OK. Elmo, Dora, Disney, etc…
Games – Board games & electronic. MUST HAVE ALL PARTS ($5.00 fee if there are missing items and your item is returned during the sale.)
Puzzles – MUST have all pieces.
DVD Videos – with cases only! Make sure the case and video match and have no scratches.
- Video Games – all systems accepted, please make sure they work!
- Books– Children’s books for all ages,Best Selling paperback & hard cover books for adults, and books on pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting.Crafts
Outdoor Play Equipment – huge sellers at Weesale!
** Consignors are asked to assemble all equipment at drop off. Please check for recalls and install required batteries.
- Bumbo’s – be sure they have a security belt!
- Doorway jumpers
- High chairs
- Infant Swings
- Pack N’ Play’s, Playpens and port-a-cribs.
- Safety gates
- Strollers and Joggers
Car Seats & Infant Carriers