At the Upscale Weesale, we’re very picky about what we sell. Below are the items that we accept at our sale. Please be sure to read over our:
Our customers know they will find mall quality and boutique store brands at The Upscale WeeSale at great prices! This attracts more shoppers – and more shoppers mean more $$$’s for our Consignors!!
- 20 item minimum (or $100.00 in merchandise) & 500 item maximum
CLOTHING & SHOES
Fall/Winter quality, fresh, clean clothes (no buttons missing, no stains, no holes, no out-of-date styles please.) If your child is in middle school, please don’t consign their baby clothes. A good rule of thumb is 5 years, max.
Children’s Clothing – Newborn thru 16
- Due to the large number of infant clothes we receive, we must enforce a 25 items per size & gender sizes 0-12mo. Outfits with 2 or more pieces will be accepted as 1 item. Multiple outfits can be grouped as one item as long as they are priced as a set with one price tag. Price low! New Mamas & Papas get lots of infant clothing due to baby showers and gifts, so you must price them competitively!
- Short-sleeved polos and khaki/navy shorts accepted year-round sizes 5 and up to accommodate school uniforms.
- Jeans of all sizes are accepted year round.
Teen Clothing – Name brand clothing ONLY! No “mom clothes” please. Teens are very style conscious!
Boutique Clothing – The brands on this list will be placed in our “Boutique Section” and this list is not inclusive. See list above!
Jackets – Lightweight Jackets year round, coats Fall only.
Halloween and Dress Up – sold year round, but costumes sell better in the Fall.
Shoes LIMIT 15 per consignor. Tennis shoes must be in new condition. All shoes must be placed into plastic “ziploc type” bags.dssd
Boys and Girls Accessories – socks, hats, mittens, etc.
Women’s Handbags – Designer ONLY: Kate Spade, Coach, Michael Kors, Dooney & Bourke, Tory Burch, Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Bottega Veneta, Chloe, Gucci, Chanel, YSL, etc..
TOYS, BOOKS, & GAMES
Infant Toys – play gyms and mats, ride-on toys, activity tables, rattles, etc. Batteries must be included.
Toys – should be in good working order with all pieces and batteries if needed. $5.00 fee if your item is returned to us due to missing parts. Habitual abusers will be banned from consigning.
Trademarked stuffed animals that have a function or require batteries are OK. Elmo, Dora, Disney, etc…
Games – Board games & electronic. MUST HAVE ALL PARTS ($5.00 fee if there are missing items and your item is returned during the sale.)
Puzzles – MUST have all pieces.
DVD Videos – with cases only! Make sure the case and video match and have no scratches.
Video Games – all systems accepted, please make sure they work!
Books – Children’s books for all ages, Bestselling paperback & hard cover books for adults, and books on pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting.
Outdoor Play Equipment – huge seller at Weesale!
** Consignors are asked to assemble all equipment at drop off. Please check for recalls and install required batteries.
- Bumbo’s– be sure you have the recall kit with security belt!
- Pack N’ Play’s, Playpen and port-a-cribs.
- Car seats
- Car seats that are older than 5 years or expire within 6 mo. of sale are not accepted. The expiration of your seat is on the bottom of your car seat.
- Has your car seat been recalled? Check here: http://www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING any car seat that has been in an accident or has ever been recalled. Car seats absolutely cannot have missing parts!
- Car-seats must have an expiration date on the seat. Please check the expiration date on your car seat, printed on the bottom. Please print the expiration date of your car seat on your tag. We will not accept a car seat that is within 6 months of expiring.
- Car-seats must be clean and without stains.
- No frayed straps accepted. All Car Seats will be thoroughly inspected. If you have the sales receipt, please attach! Most car seats have a 5-year expiration date, except Britax is 7 years.
- If you are selling a car seat, please print and attach the following checklist to your car seat: Checklist PDF
BABY CARE ITEMS
- Diaper Pails– Disinfected, please!
- Potty Seats-Disinfected, please!
- Toddler plates & utensils
- Blankets– fold or place in Ziploc bags
- Formula– unopened and within expiration date.
CHILDREN’S & INFANT FURNITURE
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING HOUSEHOLD FURNITURE THIS SEASON AT THE WEESALE!
- Cribs manufactured AFTER June 2011 – please check manufacture date on the bottom of the crib.
- Toddler beds**note: All bassinets and toddler beds will be required to be set up when you drop off your items as per CPSC law.
- Gliders with or without ottomans
- Nursery Breastfeeding stools
*NOTE – Please check recalls by going to wemakeitsafer.com or visit www.cpsc.gov
The CPSIA law makes it illegal to sell any item that has been recalled. All consignors will be required to sign that they have reviewed all recalled items on the CPSA.org website or We make it Safer website and none of the items they are selling have been recalled.