We are accepting all household furniture, lamps, framed art/prints, Rea Dunn Pottery and mirrors this season!
At the Upscale Weesale, we’re very picky about what we sell. Below are the items that we accept at our sale. Please be sure to read over the:
Our customers know they will find mall quality and boutique store brands at The Upscale WeeSale at great prices! This attracts more shoppers – and more shoppers mean more $$$’s for you!!
- We have a 20 item minimum (or $100.00 in merchandise); 350 item maximum;
Children’s Clothing & Shoes
SPRING/SUMMER quality, fresh, clean clothes (no buttons missing, no stains, no holes, no out-of-date styles please.) If your child is in middle school, please don’t consign their baby clothes. A good rule of thumb is 5 years, max. Clothing is inspected VERY closely under very good lighting.
Infant & Children’s Clothing: Newborn thru 20
Due to the large number of infant clothes we receive, we must enforce 100 items total per gender from 0 – 12mo.
Multiple outfits can be grouped as one item as long as they are priced as a set with one price tag. Price low! New Mamas & Papas get lots of infant clothing due to baby showers and gifts, so you must price them competitively! Outfits with 2 or more pieces will be accepted as 1 item.
- Spring/Summer PJ’s only – no heavy fleece at the March sale.
- Short-sleeved polos and khaki/navy shorts accepted year-round sizes 5 and up to accommodate school uniforms.
- For the Fall sale, no short sleeve unless boutique brand, collegiate/professional sports, polos suitable for school uniforms, holiday themes, or fall fabrics like wool, knit, fleece and corduroy. We also accept the athletic dri fit like Under Armour or Adidas.
- Jeans of all sizes are accepted year round.
- Teen Clothing – Name brand clothing ONLY! No “mom clothes” please. Teens are very style conscious!
- Boutique Clothing – Boutique brands are hot at the WeeSale! We have a dedicated section for our boutique brands. See list above! This list is not all-inclusive, they change every day.
- Dance Attire
- Outerwear & Jackets – Lightweight Jackets year round, heavy coats Fall only.
- Halloween and Dress Up – Halloween is sold in the Fall and Dress Up clothes in Spring.
- Sports Equipment
- Shoes LIMIT 15 per gender per consignor. Tennis shoes must be in new condition. All shoes must be placed into plastic “ziploc type” bags or zip-tied if too large to fit in a clear bag. *Note – If you wash your shoes, please make sure they are completely dry before putting them in a ziploc bag or they will mildew.
- Socks – Unsold socks will not be sorted or returned to consignors. All socks will be donated.
- Boys and Girls Accessories – socks, hats, mittens, bows, etc.
Toys, Books, & Games
Infant Toys – “Tummy time” play gyms and mats, ride-on toys, activity tables, rattles, etc. Batteries must be included.
- Toys – should be in good working order with all pieces and batteries if needed. We will deduct a $5.00 fee if your item is returned to us due to missing parts. Habitual abusers will be banned from consigning.Trademarked stuffed animals that have a function or require batteries are OK. Elmo, Dora, Disney, etc…Games – Board games & electronic. MUST HAVE ALL PARTS ($5.00 fee if there are missing items and your item is returned during the sale.)Puzzles – MUST have all pieces.
DVD Videos – with cases only! Make sure the case and video match and have no scratches.
- Video Games – all systems accepted, please make sure they work!
- Books– Children’s books for all ages,Best Selling paperback & hard cover books for adults, and books on pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting.CraftsMusical InstrumentsOutdoor Play Equipment – huge sellers at Weesale!
** Consignors are asked to assemble all equipment at drop off. Please check for recalls and install required batteries.
- Bumbo’s – be sure they have a security belt!
- Doorway jumpers
- High chairs
- Infant Swings
- Pack N’ Play’s, Playpens and port-a-cribs.
- Safety gates
- Strollers and Joggers
Car Seats & Infant Carriers