What is a Restock Consignor?
We have reached our max consignors and we are now accepting restock consignor registration.
If you learned about our sale late, registered after we met our maximum consignor load or just ran out of time entering your items into our system, don’t worry! You can now become a restock consignor!
What is a Restock consignor?
- A registered consignor who drops off their items during restock drop off times later in the week.
- What’s the difference in a regular consignor and restock consignor? Nothing really! Your items are held or you bring your items a little later. We put out all restock items on Tuesday morning before the VIP presale.
- Restock Consignors have the same perks as a regular consignor including presale shopping passes and joining the WeeTeam!
You still shop the presale!!! Presale passes will be available at the door for restocking consignors that drop off after the presale.
Once we disable the regular tagging on Friday, February 12 @ 11:59p (midnight), the sale will enter it’s “restocking inventory period”.
Don’t worry…you can enter inventory anytime, even after the item entry deadline!
Regular Consignors can also become restock consignors.
Here is how it works:
Regular Consignors that want to bring restock clothing are limited to boutique clothing only. There are no other restrictions on items.
- After the system has been disabled for regular tagging, log into your consignor homepage and choose “Work with my consigned items” as normal.
- You will be directed to the inventory area menu, choose the option to “work with restock inventory”.
- On the restock inventory screen, ONLY restock items are shown, so the first time you access this screen there will be nothing there. All your other items that you already entered have been downloaded. They are NOT missing.
- The restock inventory screen is very similar to the normal inventory entry screen and works in the exact same way.
- When you are ready to print tags for the restock items, you do that in the exact same way.
- A new printable inventory report will list only restock items.
Please note: We will be downloading your restocking inventory periodically. Once it is downloaded, you will not be able to edit those items.