Regular consignor registration For our fall 2022 sale is full! We will open our system for restock consignors on June 13th @ 9am.
New Consignor Registration Returning Consignor Registration
Consignor profit is 65% and the consignor fee is $18.00. The consignor fee went up $3 at the Spring 2022 sale event. This fee is nonrefundable, however; all consignors have the opportunity to waive their fee and earn higher percentages by joining the WeeSale WeeTeam! Shifts are 3 hours each. See the “WeeTeam” page for more information.
During registration, you will be required to sign the consignor agreement. the consignor agreement can be read here:
Upscale WeeSale Fall 2022 Agreement
I agree that as a condition of consigning items in The Upscale WeeSale Consignment Sale, I represent and warrant the following to be true and correct:
- By signing this agreement, I authorize The Upscale WeeSale to send text messages to my cell phone. I understand that text messaging rates will apply to any messages received from The Upscale WeeSale.
- I agree to check my email daily throughout sale week and understand that is the only way for the UPWS staff to update me on important communications during the sale.
- I agree that neither UPWS nor its officers, owners, members, employees, agents, consignors, contractors, insurers or representatives, nor any other party (including without limitation any owner or lessee of any property on which a UPWS sale occurs) shall be liable to CONSIGNOR for any loss or damage to the ITEMS, or liability for any personal injury, purported viral infection or other damage to person or property, and CONSIGNOR hereby agrees to hold each such party harmless from any such claim and damages.
- I agree that the UPWS is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged ITEMS brought on or to any UPWS sale event or location by any person and will not assume liability for any personal property or equipment left at or about any such sale event or location.
- I agree that it is my sole responsibility to check recalls on all toys, baby equipment and items I am consigning with The Upscale WeeSale.
- I verify that I have checked all my items for recall and no item I am consigning is the subject of any current, pending or threatened recall notice according to the Consumer Products Safety Commission. Each item is in good operating condition and is not defective, broken or damaged in any way. Any repaired item has been repaired by the original manufacturer or in accordance with the original manufacturer’s warranty program.
- I promise to SEARCH the ‘We Make It Safer’ or CPSC website for recalls of any items that I am consigning.
- I understand that unsold socks will not be sorted and will be donated.
- I am the owner of the items that I am consigning, and I have full authority to sell the items offered by me.
- I agree that the Upscale WeeSale is not responsible for loss by theft, fire, water, negligence in handling or any other damage to items I am consigning. The Upscale WeeSale makes every effort to merchandise, market, sell and care for all items consigned. However, all items are left at owners risk.
- I understand that the consignor fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- I understand that the Upscale WeeSale, LLC will pay me 65% of my total gross sales via Paypal within 7 days of the sale conclusion.
- I agree to be paid via EChecks
- I understand that if items are not fully complete (puzzles, games, DVD’s) and are unusable, I will pay a $5.00 fine. 3 strikes and you will not be able to consign with us at future sales.
- I know of no reason why any item would cause any injury to another.
- I agree to comply with the list of unacceptable items, per The Upscale WeeSale website and understand that items checked into the sale that do not meet our criteria will be removed from the sales floor.
- I agree to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the sale from whatever cause against The Upscale WeeSale, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants, or the insurer of The Upscale WeeSale, LLC.
- The Upscale WeeSale, LLC shall in no event be responsible for the negligence of consignor.
- I understand that all items NOT picked up during the designated unsold item pickup window will be donated to a local charity!
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ITS TERMS.