Schedule your Drop Off Appointment
Log into your consignor account to set up your drop off appointment and make sure you receive an email confirmation!
Consignor Receiving and Drop Off: February 3 – February 12, 2022.
Schedule Your Drop-Off Appt
Tips For Drop-Off
- Bring your items tagged, clean & prepped, and sorted by type & size.
- Your clothing MUST be sorted by gender AND in size order. Please separate your boutique, PJ’s, dance, Halloween Costumes & outerwear separately. They go on separate racks. To ensure they stay in order, we suggest using rubber bands to tie around the hangers of each size or plastic bags. If it is raining, plastic bags will protect your tags!
- Bring your Car Seat Checklist if you are selling a car seat.
- WATCH THIS VIDEO: How to drop-off at the Upscale Weesale
- Park your car and come in to the check-in table. At check in, we will give you your presale pass. Your presale pass has all the dates for the next few weeks you need to know!
- After you have checked-in, you can take a rolling rack to get your hanging items from your car. Please let someone know if you need assistance. If you need help getting a large item out of your car, just ask a WeeTeam member to help.
- Clothing will go through inspection and then our WeeTeam will put out your items. You are welcome to wait while we inspect. We do ask for you to wait in your car while we finish. We will text you when we are done with your items. Any items not accepted will be at the door on a hanging rack for you. Or if you don’t want to wait, you can pick up items not accepted at the end of the sale with your unsold items.
- Items not placed on the sales floor will have stickers explaining why they were not placed on the sales floor.
- LARGE ITEMS: Will need a Claim Ticket . Large Item Claim Tickets will be available for you at drop off. You will be required to put these on your large items. We have a ‘Large Item Tag station’ at drop off. WeeTeam members will be available to show you how to do fill out and attach these to your items. We consider an item as ‘large’ if it will not fit in a big blue IKEA bag