No Time to Consign?
Our WeeTag VIP Tagging Service is Here to Help!
- Do you hear of all your friends shopping and making money at consignment sales and want in?
- Do you have beautiful children’s clothes you will probably just donate? We get it – you’re busy!
- We can do the work for you and you get to enjoy all the benefits without the hassle!
Our WeeTag VIP Tagging Service is ready to jump in and get all your great items ready to sell at The Upscale WeeSale consignment sale. We’re here to make your life easier – just clear out your kids’ closets, bedrooms and playrooms and we’ll help you earn some money while you’re at it.
To sign up, please contact our WeeTag coordinator Jill Parker. Email Jill
How it Works
The cost of this fee-based service is determined by the number of items that are tagged, (see fee schedule listed below). All tagging fees will be deducted from your proceeds and you are only charged for items that are placed on the sales floor. Any ‘oops’ items, (items that are not able to be placed on the sales floor due to stains/excessive wear, brand exclusions, season or safety reasons), will be returned or donated based on your instructions and no fee will be assessed on those returned items. In addition, there is a one-time supply fee of $15 which covers the cost of cardstock, toner, tagging gun barbs, safety pins and up to 100 hangers.
Simply drop your freshly laundered and neatly folded consignment items to us and we will do the rest! Sorry….we cannot iron your items, so please be sure they are freshly laundered!
- We will hang and price your consignment items.
- Minimum 50 items per consignor. Maximum 200.
- We accept WeeTag Consignors on a first come, first serve basis – Registration is limited.
- You pay a $15.00 supply fee directly to your tagging partner & your consignor fee (register to consign) upfront. All service tagging fees are taken out of your consignment sale final proceeds. See Graphic below.
- Your items MUST be freshly laundered and neatly folded when we receive your items.
- Items stuffed in garbage bags are not acceptable. If you want outfits priced together, they must be secured together or they will be priced individually. Please bring your items in large cardboard boxes or plastic bins.
- WeeTag clients will be required to bring all large items (furniture) to the WeeSale location unless an you have set up another option with your tagging partner.
Only name brand, gently used clothing will be accepted. All Upscale WeeSale guidelines will be carefully followed. Please see: Brands We Do Not Accept for Consignment
How to use our Wee Tag Tagging Service:
- Register online to consign as a new or returning consignor.
- To sign up for the WeeTag service, please email Jill. The WeeTag sign-up deadline is Aug 1st or when we fill all 25 spots. When signing up, please have an approximate idea of how many items you are consigning, so we can be assign your tagging helper!
- Shop the presales!
- Track your sold items daily through our online sales system.
- Pick up your unsold items or help the community by donating your unsold items! Your consignor earnings will be sent via Paypal within a week!
You will receive 66% of your total sales & get a presale pass for early shopping!
How ‘Wee’ Tag & Price Your Items
We will price your items based on the pricing guidelines document found below or you can price your items yourself. If you want to price your items yourself, then please tape the price you want on each item with a piece of masking tape and stick to your item.
Check out our WeeSale Pricing Suggestions