We no longer use PayPal for consignor payment. We have made the switch to EChecks.
It is super simple and when you receive the email with your check, it will give you detailed step by step directions. The email we have on file with the WeeSale will be the email that your check will arrive.
Here are the details of how it works:
- When you get your email, Click on the “Open This Check” link or “Log in to get check” link If you already have an account with Echecks, go next to Step 4.
- You will be taken to a check preview page where you can see your check and create an account.
- You will enter your name, phone, email and a password (you will create the password, no bank info needed).
- On the review check page, click on “Get Payment”.
- The next page will give you options for receiving your payment, the “Print As A Check” free option is for you to print the check on your own printer. You can select other methods but there are fees associated with them. Click “Select”. When I tried to use my PayPal account to link to it, there seemed to be a lot of steps and they needed a lot of info. We really suggest just printing and depositing, but it’s up to you.
- Next popup, just click on print.