Drop off dates: Sunday, March 3rd – Friday, March 8th
How to prepare for your Drop off:
- Set up your drop off appointment online and make sure you have received your email confirmation!
- All items must be properly tagged and secured according to the Tagging Guidelines. Clothing must be grouped together by gender and size. Boutique, Coats, Halloween Costumes, PJ’s, and Dance are also grouped separately. To ensure they stay in the way that you organize them, we suggest using rubber bands to tie around the hangers of each category then lay the items in a box or basket keeping boys and girls separate.
- Drop off is at our sale location at the House of Bread @ 4124 Celanese Road, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Park your car and come in to the check-in table. At check in, we will verify your name and address and give you your presale pass.
- After you have checked-in, you can take a rolling rack to get your items from your car. Please let someone know if you need assistance. We are more than happy to help you get things from your car! Just ask a volunteer to help.
- You are not required to help put your items on the sales floor. They will go through inspection first (to insure they meet the Upscale WeeSale standard of quality) and then we will put out the items. You are welcome to wait while we inspect or you can pickup items not accepted at the end of the sale.
- Drop off shouldn’t take any longer than 30 minutes. Once all your items are dropped off…you are done! Just don’t forget your presale pass!
What to expect at unsold item pickup:
Unsold Item Pick-Up: Tuesday, March 19th from 2:00p – 7:00pm
- You will park your car and come in and pick up your check. You are the only person that can pick up your check, other than your husband or other relative without written consent.
- All unsold consignor items will be in order by consignor number and grouped for easy pickup. There may be more than 1 pickup station, so be sure you double check all pickup stations! A volunteer will help direct you to the area of your unsold clothing and items.
Please make EVERY EFFORT to pick up your items yourself.
When you send a friend or husband, they do not know your items and more times than not…some of your items will get left behind!
Please double check all items are yours in your bundle.
We try to be diligent to make sure everything is correct, but sometimes mistakes are made and an item not belonging to you gets put in your stack.
3. Please check our “Missing Tags” area to be sure none of the items are yours. 4. Consignors have the option to donate unsold items. – If you choose to donate, your check will be mailed to you within a week. Please provide a self addressed, stamped envelope at drop off to avoid the postage and handling fee of $1.00.
While many consignors are able to account for every item during consignor pickup, it is common, given the nature of consignment sales to have a few missing items listed on your inventory report. Common reasons range from consignors entering items twice into inventory, item mis-sorted into another consignors number, consignors leaving items at home, consignors not removing past inventory from their current inventory list, customers switching tags and theft. The Upscale WeeSale pledges to protect your items to the best of our ability and treat them as our own. While we do have numerous security measures to protect your items for sale, we are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items. If you are missing more than a few items, or any high priced item, please bring it to our attention at consignor pickup. Most of the time we are able to help you locate your missing items.
All items not picked up during our designated pick up times become the property of the Upscale WeeSale and will be donated to York County charities.