Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Consignors shop from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Volunteers shop Monday, March 11th : Please see the Volunteering page for more information!
· Presale passes are good for 1 person. No spouses, no children and no guests, please. Please respect this rule, failure to do so will forfeit your admission to the presale.
· Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
· Make a list of your child’s measurements, sizes and items you need before you come so you will not forget while shopping. Bring a measuring tape to measure items to make sure they will fit properly. All brands do not fit the same.
· Please inspect each item you are purchasing carefully. We do our very best to screen items but we are only human. Remember: All Sales Are Final. If there is an item that is stained or has a tear please bring it to our attention so we can pull the item. We will not be able to sell it.
· We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Be sure to bring your valid driver’s license if paying by credit card.
· Please bring patience. We strive to have short lines and check outs; so please be patient if you have to wait. We will do our best to make sure it’s not a long wait. We have a new checkout system this season and will not be cutting tags or removing them during checkout.
· Bring a rolling cart or laundry basket to help you shop.
Last but not least, please be courteous and kind to other shoppers. If you are a rude, pushy shopper, you could be asked to leave. I don’t have much tolerance for poor behavior among adults.