PreSale Shopping Tips!
Please note that our PreSale day does promise the best selection, but it also can mean long checkout lines and big crowds. We only have one line for regular checkout but it includes LOTS of scanners and cashiers. Please be patient as we are trying to check out shoppers as quickly as possible. Pre-sorting and selecting only the items you plan on purchasing BEFORE you get into line greatly helps with the speed of this process. On opening day, your time to checkout time could be long so bring a friend so you can take turns shopping while the other waits in line to “line sit” and move your items along as the line moves.
- Be sure to bring something to carry all your bargains in and make sure it is large enough for everything! Think it’s big enough? GO BIGGER!!! It needs to be easy to pull when fully loaded to the top with items. We do have large IKEA shopping bags there for you to use, but sometimes we run out!
- Be prepared for long lines. If you shop at either the preview sale or on opening day, be prepared to wait up to 1 hour in line.
- Bring a snack, drink, and patience when you come to shop. Try to eat before shopping.
- Make sure to bring a list with you for the essentials you are looking to purchase!
- Be nice to the other shoppers and the volunteers. We are all in this to benefit our kids and it can be really fun even during times when they are large crowds – especially when you enlist help from other shoppers! If you are looking for something special and can’t find it, ask someone! It’s most likely there!
- Get there early! The line to get in to the buildings forms early on the popular shopping days! The faster you get in the door, the better chance you have to get those coveted ‘must-have’ items you came for!
- PLEASE Return unwanted items to the racks in the proper size!. Think of the other shoppers and be considerate. The quicker you return unwanted items to the racks the quicker other shoppers can find their special bargain! If you do it for them, they will do it for you. Besides, if you change your mind and come rushing back to the mall hoping to find a outfit you almost bought but didn’t, you’ll want to be sure it’s back where it should be so you can find it. But you should just be on the safe side and take it home to begin with!
Switch to our mobile site