Restock Consignors Now Open!
We want everyone to have the chance to consign!
We are now accepting RESTOCK consignors. Your inventory will be used to restock the sales floor after the volunteer and consignor presales!
If you learned about our sale late, registered after we met our maximum consignor number or just ran out of time entering your items into our system, don’t worry!
It’s Easy….Just register online and select a “restocking drop off” time slot.
Restock Consignor Drop Off Times
Sun.March 4: 2p-3p (full) or Tues., March 6: 9a-12p by appointment only
Items will be held and placed on sales floor after the volunteer and consignor presales. Restock items will be available for the Charity Presale, March 6th.
What is a Restock consignor?
- A registered consignor who drops off their items during restock drop off times instead of earlier in the week (drop-off times are specified above).
- What’s the difference in a regular consignor and restock consignor? Nothing really! Except you bring your items later in the sale.
- Restock Consignors have the same perks as a regular consignor including earned percentage, presale shopping passes, and volunteer opportunities.
Please note – Any restock consignor that does not bring the minimum 20 items or $100.00 will not be allowed to consign at future events.
You still shop the presale!!! Presale passes will be available at the door for restocking consignors that drop off after the presale.
To be sure we have enough space allocated on the sales floor with the regular inventory, we will disable regular tagging entry on Friday, Feb. 16 at Noon.
Once we disable the regular tagging, the sale will enter it’s “restocking inventory period”. Restock consignors can add inventory anytime up until then and after.
Regular Consignors can also become restock consignors.
Here is how it works:
- After the system has been disabled for regular tagging, log into your consignor homepage and choose “Work with my consigned items” as normal.
- You will be directed to the inventory area menu, choose the option to “work with restock inventory”.
- On the restock inventory screen, ONLY restock items are shown, so the first time you access this screen there will be nothing there. All your other items that you already entered have been downloaded. They are NOT missing.
- The restock inventory screen is very similar to the normal inventory entry screen and works in the exact same way.
- When you are ready to print tags for the restock items, you do that in the exact same way.
- A new printable inventory report will list only restock items.
Please note: We will be downloading your restocking inventory periodically. Once it is downloaded, you will not be able to edit those items.