We are no longer accepting restock consignors, so sorry!!
We want everyone to have the chance to consign!
We are now accepting RESTOCK consignors. Your inventory will be used to restock the sales floor after the presales!
If you learned about our sale late, registered after we met our maximum consignor number or just ran out of time entering your items into our system, don’t worry!
It’s Easy….Just register online and select a “restocking drop off” time slot.
Restock Consignor Drop Off Times
Tuesday, Sept. 4: 10a-12pm
*other times available by appointment. Email Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
Items will be held and placed on sales floor after the volunteer, consignor and charity presales. Consigned restock items will be available before we open to the public Wednesday, March 8
What is a Restock consignor?
- A registered consignor who drops off their items during restock drop off times instead of earlier in the week (drop-off times are specified above).
- What’s the difference in a regular consignor and restock consignor? Nothing really! Except you bring your items later in the sale and max 75 hanging items.
- Restock Consignors have the same perks as a regular consignor including earned percentage, presale shopping passes, and volunteer opportunities.
- Restock Consignors can bring the same 250 items toys, shoes, and large items, but only 75 hanging items.
- Restock Consignors are automatically placed on the waitlist to become regular consignors.
Please note – Any restock consignor that does not bring the minimum 20 items or $100.00 will not be allowed to consign at future events. Presale passes will be available at the door for restocking consignors that drop off after the presale.
To be sure we have enough space allocated on the sales floor with the regular inventory, we will disable regular tagging entry on Monday, Aug. 21 at 11:59 pm.
Once we disable the regular tagging, the sale will enter it’s “restocking inventory period”. Restock consignors can add inventory anytime up until then and after.
Regular Consignors can also become restock consignors.
Here is how it works:
- After the system has been disabled for regular tagging, log into your consignor homepage and choose “Work with my consigned items” as normal.
- You will be directed to the inventory area menu, choose the option to “work with restock inventory”.
- On the restock inventory screen, ONLY restock items are shown, so the first time you access this screen there will be nothing there. All your other items that you already entered have been downloaded. They are NOT missing.
- The restock inventory screen is very similar to the normal inventory entry screen and works in the exact same way.
- When you are ready to print tags for the restock items, you do that in the exact same way.
- A new printable inventory report will list only restock items.
Please note: We will be downloading your restocking inventory periodically. Once it is downloaded, you will not be able to edit those items.