If you learned about our sale late, registered after we met our maximum consignor load or just ran out of time entering your items into our system, don’t worry! You can become a restock consignor!
What is a Restock consignor?
- A registered consignor who drops off their items during restock drop off times later in the week. Tuesday morning, Sept. 3rd.
- What’s the difference in a regular consignor and restock consignor? Nothing really! Except you bring your items later in the sale.
- Restock Consignors have the same perks as a regular consignor including presale shopping passes and joining the WeeTeam!
Once we have reached 950 consignors, we will open the restock consignor registration. Your inventory will be used to restock the sales floor after the WeeTeam and consignor presales!
You still shop the presale!!! Presale passes will be available at the door for restocking consignors that drop off after the presale.Please note – Any restock consignor that does not bring the minimum 20 items or $100.00 will not be allowed to consign at future events.
To be sure we have enough space allocated on the sales floor with the regular inventory, we will disable regular tagging entry on Saturday, Aug. 17 @ 9am. Drop off begins at 11am….this gives us a couple hours to set up the store, so we have the correct number of racks per size!
Once we disable the regular tagging, the sale will enter it’s “restocking inventory period”. Restock consignors can add inventory anytime, even after the regular deadline.
Regular Consignors can also become restock consignors.
Here is how it works:
- After the system has been disabled for regular tagging, log into your consignor homepage and choose “Work with my consigned items” as normal.
- You will be directed to the inventory area menu, choose the option to “work with restock inventory”.
- On the restock inventory screen, ONLY restock items are shown, so the first time you access this screen there will be nothing there. All your other items that you already entered have been downloaded. They are NOT missing.
- The restock inventory screen is very similar to the normal inventory entry screen and works in the exact same way.
- When you are ready to print tags for the restock items, you do that in the exact same way.
- A new printable inventory report will list only restock items.
Please note: We will be downloading your restocking inventory periodically. Once it is downloaded, you will not be able to edit those items.