Fall Sale Dates:
- Wed, Sept. 6: 5pm – 9pm
(4pm early entry with 3 canned goods per person)
- Thu, Sept. 7: 10am – 7pm
- Fri, Sept. 8: 10am – 4pm
- Sat, Sept. 9: 10am-4pm* *MOST items will be 50% off, determined by consignor
- Sun., Sept. 10: 1pm-4pm *MOST items will be 50% off, determined by consignors
Learn How to Shop Early
We are located in the Shiland Village Shopping Center in the previous Omni Fitness/Food Lion.
Plenty of parking and 38,000 sq. feet of $aving$
What can you expect to find?
Brand Names – Anavini, Mud Pie, Claire and Charlie, Vive La Fete, Vineyard Vines, Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Matilda Jane, Gapkids, Mud Pie, Old Navy, Feltman Brothers, Strasburg, Lilly Pulitzer, Catimini, Bailey Boys, Ralph Lauren, Medela, and so much more! Click Boutique Brand pdf for a list of boutique brand names that we carry.
Bargain Prices – Our items are very gently used or brand new with tags & sell for up to 50-90% off of the retail prices!
Organization – All of our items are well organized with similar types & sizes placed together & clearly labeled for easy shopping.
High Quality – All our items are carefully inspected ensure quality for our customers. We do our best to help you find only the absolute best items at our event. You will find high quality, gently-loved items and often you can find NEW items with the original price tags!
Our Best Shopping Tips
Please note that opening day does promise the best selection, but it also can mean long checkout lines and big crowds. We only have one line for regular checkout but it includes LOTS of scanners and cashiers. Please be patient as we are trying to check out shoppers as quickly as possible. Pre-sorting and selecting only the items you plan on purchasing BEFORE you get into line greatly helps with the speed of this process. On opening day, your checkout time could be long so bring a friend so you can take turns shopping while the other waits in line to “line sit” and move your items along as the line moves.
- Be sure to bring something to carry all your bargains in and make sure it is large enough for everything! Think it’s big enough? GO BIGGER!!! It needs to be easy to pull when fully loaded to the top with items. We do have large IKEA shopping bags there for you to use, but sometimes we run out!
- Be prepared for long lines. If you shop at either the preview sale or on opening day, be prepared to wait in line.
- Bring a snack, drink, and patience when you come to shop. Try to eat before shopping.
- Make sure to bring a list with you for the essentials you are looking to purchase!
- Bring a friend! It’s always more fun when you have someone to shop with!
- Bring your photo ID. If you are paying with MasterCard/Visa, bring your driver’s license or photo id with you. We will not accept your credit card without a picture ID!
- Be nice to the other shoppers and the volunteers. We are all in this to benefit our kids and it can be really fun even during times when there are larger crowds – especially when you enlist help from other shoppers! If you are looking for something special and can’t find it, ask someone! It’s most likely there!
- Get there early! The line to get in to the building forms early on the popular shopping days! The faster you get in the door, the better chance you have to get those coveted ‘must-have’ items you came for!
- Return unwanted items to the racks in the proper size please! Be sure to return your unwanted items to the proper racks when you are finished sorting. Think of the other shoppers and be considerate. The quicker you return unwanted items to the racks the quicker other shoppers can find their special bargain! If you do it for them, they will do it for you. Besides, if you change your mind and come rushing back hoping to find a outfit you almost bought but didn’t, you’ll want to be sure it’s back where it should be so you can find it. But you should just be on the safe side and take it home to begin with!
If you come across stains or items with holes or other damages that somehow ‘slipped through the cracks,’ please let a volunteer know! We immediately remove all items that are stained or damaged from the sales floor. We DO make a note of consignors who submit stained clothing and if we come across a seller with a lot of defective items they will not be asked to sell with us in the future. Volunteers do their best to catch these at check-in, but they are human and can miss things from time to time.