Sunday, Feb. 28: 3p – 9p
We know you want to dress your kids cute AND stretch your dollar!
Consignors turn clutter into CASH and get to shop early! Plus, you do not have to be present at our sale to consign your items! Consignors consign all their items in one place over a week’s time & get paid at the end of the event. You prepare and we invite the shoppers! Consignors have complete control over the pricing of their items and make 66% of the total sale price!
Learn How to Consign & Earn
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
4:00p – 9:00p
What do I need to know this season with COVID-19?
4:00pm: Paid Ticket holders ($15.00)
5:00pm: VIP Bag holders. These are not the bags that were available for purchase last season. They are given to you at checkout if you spent over $350.00. The VIP Bag program is now concluded.
6:00pm: Heros Military, Teachers, Nurses, and First Responders with Valid Employer ID required.
- If your spouse is a HERO Military and/or First Responder, you can take a picture of his/her Badge for entrance.
- Teachers: You must have a valid teaching ID that matches your driver’s license to be eligible for a free ticket. Teachers spouses are not eligible for a free ticket.
- If you are a VIP bag holder, please bring your bag given to you when you shopped! This will ensure your entry into the presale. Lost bags are not replaceable.
- Due to the current COVID pandemic, all shopping presales will be child-free. I know this is inconvenient, but in an effort to maintain safe shopping distances, we must implement this across the board. Kids touch everything as kids do and we are trying to keep germs to a minimum.
- Masks will be required to enter due to the city wide mask ordnance.
Shopping times will be staggered to help you stay safe!
- Paid Presale Tickets ($15) have no ID requirement other than your ticket. Non-refundable, but transferable.
- VIP bag holders – must bring the VIP bag and ticket for entry. 1 VIP Bag Holder ticket is good for 2 people.
- Your ticket will be emailed to the email address you provide during registration.
- No children this season to keep the number of people in the building to a minimum.
- There will be a $1.00 fee to use a credit card.
- Masks will be required to shop to enforce the city wide ordnance.
- Please bring your own bag to shop. We will not have our IKEA bags available for shopping as they are too hard to disinfect. We will have shopping bags for sale at the door for $5.00.