Want to get rid of the clutter, but find this whole consigning thing overwhelming?
Our WeeTag Concierge tagging service can do it for you!
- How it Works
- Register to consign! Returning Consignors or New Consignor Registration
- Complete this Google Form: WeeTag Consignor Agreement
- Email Jill our WeeTag coordinator to let her know you want to use the service.
- Gather your things you want to sell. (Make sure everything is clean and has all parts needed)
- One of our tagging partners will arrange a time to meet up with you to pick up your items. Large items will need to be dropped off at the WeeSale location once we begin our drop off process.
- If you go over 250 items, there will be an additional $5 material fee that will be deducted from your check for each additional 50 items. Tagging Partner supply fee is $15 to help cover the cost of things they need like hangers, tape, safety pins, card stock paper, ink and other supplies. You pay your tagging partner directly.
- Your tagging partner will do all the work! They will hang clothing and list items into our online inventory system. They price and tag items for you!
- After the sale is over, you can pick up your unsold items or you can choose to donate them.
- The cost of this fee-based service is determined by the number of items that are tagged (please see fee schedule listed below). All tagging fees will be deducted from your proceeds and you are only charged for items that are placed on the sales floor. Any ‘oops’ items, (items that are not able to be placed on the sales floor due to stains/excessive wear, brand exclusions, season or safety reasons), will be returned or donated based on your instructions and no fee will be assessed on those returned items.
- Fee’s repeat after 200 items based on the total number of items.
Preparing your items for your Tagging partner
- Wash and fold clothing. Fold outfits together. 1 outfit is considered 1 item and priced accordingly.
- Put items that have parts together.
- Items that need batteries, must have batteries. If they are missing, you will be charged $1.00 per battery.
- Minimum 50 items per consignor. Clothing Items 200 and Maximum 350.
- Put your items in throw away boxes or containers (no garbage bags!)
- Please note: If your tagging partner has to return 30% or more of your inventory (i.e. broken items, stained clothing, dirty toys/equipment) you will be charged a handling fee of $20.00 which will be taken out of your check.
- We accept WeeTag Consignors on a first come, first serve basis – Registration is limited.
- WeeTag clients will be required to bring all large items (furniture) to the WeeSale location unless an you have set up another option with your tagging partner.
Only name brand, gently used clothing will be accepted. All Upscale WeeSale guidelines will be carefully followed. Please see: Brands We Do Not Accept for Consignment
No, your tagger will hang your clothing on hangers for you. But the cost of hangers has gone up so if you have wire hangers, they will gladly take them!
There is a 350 item limit for all consignors. 200 hanging clothing items.
The material fee helps to cover the cost of supplies your tagger will need to prep your items. Things like wire hangers, safety pins, tape, card stock paper, printer ink, zip lock baggies and other items.
The material fee is $15 for the first 250 items and for every 50 items over the 250, $5 will be deducted from your check.
If you were consigning on your own, you would be responsible for getting the supplies on your own.
Yes, We would love to have you be a member of the WeeTeam!
Absolutely! You can pick up your pass at the sale location anytime during our drop off week. Or we can have it available for you at the door when you come to shop.
You will receive 65% of your total sales & get a presale pass for early shopping!